Your privacy is critically important to us. At VA, we have a few fundamental principles:
1) We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
2) We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
3) We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
4) We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
5) We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
What this policy covers
1)Our websites (including getva.co.uk);
2) Our mobile applications
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
We collect information in two ways: if and when you provide information to us and automatically through operating our services. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
1) Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
1)Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
2) Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our Services.
3) Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address.
4) Stored Information: We may access information stored on your mobile device via our mobile app. We access this stored information through your device operating system’s permissions. For example, if you give us permission to access the photographs on your mobile device’s camera roll, our Services may access the photos stored on your device when you upload a deal.
5) Information from Cookies & Other Technologies: A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.